Datum:6 maart 2019
*Dit evenement wordt georganiseerd door de Universiteit Twente.
Get inspired on a full day of interesting talks and discussions. Join us on Wednesday, the 6th of March 2019 at the inspiring symposium “High Tech A.I. Touch?” We have national and international top speakers sharing their thoughts and knowledge about Artificial Intelligence in Health. During this multidisciplinary event we bring together clinical stakeholders, researchers in data science and AI companies to establish new relationships.
- Rajiv Gupta (Mass General / Harvard, Boston USA)
- Bram van Ginneken (Thirno & Professor of Medical Image Analysis – Radboud University Medical Center)
- Alexandra van der Tuin (Managing Director Health & Public Service Accenture)
- Onno Vijlbrief (ZiekenhuisGroep twente)
- Maurice van Keulen (Associate Professor in Data Management Technology – University of Twente)
- Lydia Mennes (AI specilist – Ctcue)
- Zuhir Bodalal (MD, PhD Student – Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Ferdi van der Heijden (Associate professor – University of Twente & Project Leader “Virtual Therapy” – Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Kicky van Leeuwen (Medical Machine Learing Scientist – Medicx.ai)
- Richard Boucherie (Full of Professor Stochastic Operations Research – University of Twente)
- And more..
- Christoph Brune (Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics – University of Twente)
More information here.